Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Dallas Quilt Show Recap: 2

Today I have a few more of the quilts that I really loved from this year's Dallas Quilt Festival.  I've listed the maker of record for each quilt and listed their blog/website if I could find it.  If I've posted your quilt without your blog, just let me know and I'll add a link!




Peggy Sympson, Southlake TX




Barbara Ann McCraw, Denton TX  Quilter: Johanna Iaia







I really love the spirograph style quilting on this one and the way it complements the piecing and lends to the feel of an optical illusion.

Sarah Francis, Greenville TX.  Quilter Jackie Brown






Teresa Sherling, Denton TX







Andrea Brokenshire, Round Rock, TX

This orchid quilt is huge and absolutely stunning in person.


More to come another day.  Hope you enjoy!