Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Pouches for the Kellys

I hope everyone is having a very Merry and Joyful Christmas!  Just a quickie post for you today, I'm still away celebrating with my family in New Mexico.

I thought I'd share these pouches that I made as gifts for two young friends of mine.  I made a pouch for their mom for her birthday a few months ago and she seemed to think her daughter might try to steal it, so I thought I'd make the kids their own.  I asked her what their favorite colors were and was told purple and green/yellow, so here's what I came up with out of my stash.  The pouches are bigger than my usual pseudo-cosmetic size but not that big,  probably about 7-8 inches by 9-10 inches.  I just made them using the same process I always do.  I hope they like them!