Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

WIP Wednesday: Progress on Something New

For Today's WIP Wednesday I just want to let everyone know that Seymour is finished!!  I posted all about him and final pics on Monday so click on through to see them.  Here are his teeth which I sculpted out of polymer clay and made into beads so I could sew them on.  I'm so thrilled that he's done.




Other finishes this week:

Cathedral window pincushions
Fun Print Pillowcases

Progress this week:

Since I finished Seymour I've started working on my silk screened medallion I first talked about here.  I love making progress on this UFO.  Here's a sneak peak.  So far it's been fun and relaxing except for the part where I hit a pin REALLY bad and now my precious Janome
 is in the shop hopefully getting fixed.  Luckily I have the Singer which I usually use to quilt on anyway so progress doesn't screech to a halt.




No Progress this Week/UFOs/WIPs:

Dog Quilt
Nativity Quilt (this will be the next big thing I get out)
Memory Quilt for Linda (this has to be pretty high on the list as well)
Crochet Flower Afghan
English Paper Piecing Mini
Thanksgiving Quilt (I'm probably going to try some quilt as you go on this.  Someday. right now it's a medium sized quilt sandwich waiting to be quilted)
Amy Butler Weekender Bag
Sun Printing/Cyanotype Blocks
Anna Butterfly Blocks
Bobbin Quilting
Dream Catcher Quilt, Fabric Challenge for MQS (we got the fabric for this at MQS last year)
Secret Projects for Anna


Linking up with Lee as ever!